Land is currently available for pre-lease, turn key or land sales for 6,000 - 70,000 sqm.
Redbank is fast becoming a leading location for online retailing and parcel distribution in Queensland, with Goodman recently kicking off development of the largest sortation facility in the southern hemisphere for Australia Post. The automated parcel system will facilitate up to 50,000 parcel movements per hour to cater for the increase in growth in online sales.
With direct, toll free access to Ispwich Motorway and easy connections to the Logan and Centenary Motorways, Redbank offers both outstanding transport connectivity and the flexibility to design a facility to suit your specific requirements.
- Land and buildings designed to specific user requirements
- NBN, Telstra and Optus fibre services available to the estate
- Fully serviced and benched industrial land ready for building construction (subject to council approvals)
- 24/7 transport, distribution and warehousing operations (subject to council approval)
- A-double and B-double access approved
- Sustainable design initiatives incorporated into developments.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join Australia Post, TNT, DB Schenker, Zenexus and Northline at this leading industrial estate.