A thriving city fringe location that’s as close to the city as you need to be, without actually being in the city.
Goodman’s City West Office Park is positioned overlooking Blackwattle Bay and the Anzac Bridge presents your business with:
Increased flexibility to support a balanced working life.
- Working closer to home reduces commute times.
- Great onsite amenities, including two cafes, childcare and end of trip facilities.
- Walking distance to a range of retail, dining, entertainment and fitness options.
- Green outdoor spaces for both work and break times.
- Convenient access to buses and the Fish Market light rail station.
A simple way to manage risk mitigation.
- A decentralised strategy can become part of a business continuity plan or disaster recovery plan.
- Low level/low density buildings house less people and provide more lift control.
Lower rents than equivalent CBD spaces.
CURRENT leasing OPPORTUNITIES